Terms & Conditions
The following Terms and Conditions (hereafter be referred to as the “Terms”) govern the use of the VHWallet software platform (hereafter be referred to as the “VHWallet Platform”). Prior to any use of the VHWallet Platform, the User confirms to understand and expressly agrees to all of its Terms. All capitalized terms in this agreement will be given the same effect and meaning as in the Terms. The group of developers and other personnel that is now, or will be, employed by, or contracted with, VHWallet and is termed the “VHWallet Team.” VHWallet VHWallet is a state-of-the-art cryptocurrency storage wallet application that allows users to store, send and receive a multiple range of cryptocurrencies. With a safe environment and a user-friendly interface, transactions can be made effortlessly at your fingertips. VHWallets reserves the right to change these terms and conditions at any time without prior notice. In the event that any changes are made, the revised terms and conditions shall be posted on this website immediately. Please check the latest information posted herein to inform yourself of any changes.
RISK OF REGULATORY ACTIONS
The users are users who have registered, opened an account or use of any service in relation with VHWallet (hereafter be referred to as the “User”). Users acknowledges the following serious risks to any use the VHWallet Platform and VHWALLET and expressly agrees to neither hold VHWallet nor the VHWallet Team liable should any of the following risks occur:
RISK OF INSUFFICIENT INTEREST IN THE VHWALLET PLATFORM OR DISTRIBUTED APPLICATIONS
It is possible that the VHWallet Platform will not be used by many external businesses, individuals, and other organizations and that there will be limited public interest in the creation and development of distributed applications. Such a lack of interest could impact the development of the VHWallet Platform and potential uses of VHWALLET. It cannot predict the success of its own development efforts or the efforts of other third parties.
RISK THAT THE VHWALLET PLATFORM, AS DEVELOPED, WILL NOT MEET THE EXPECTATIONS OF USER
The User recognizes that the VHWallet Platform is under development and may undergo significant changes before release. The User acknowledges that any expectations regarding the form and functionality of the VHWallet Platform held by the User may not be met upon release of the VHWallet Platform, for any number of reasons including a change in the design and implementation plans and execution of the implementation of the VHWallet Platform.
RISK OF SECURITY WEAKNESSES IN THE VHWALLET PLATFORM CORE INFRASTRUCTURE SOFTWARE
By using the services provide by VHWallet, the user acknowledged and agree that there is a risk that the VHWallet or the VHWallet Team, or other third parties not directly affiliated with VHWallet, may introduce weaknesses or bugs into the core infrastructural elements of the VHWallet Platform causing the system to lose VHWALLET stored in one or more User accounts or other accounts or lose sums of other valued tokens issued on the VHWallet Platform.
RISK OF RAPID ADOPTION AND INCREASED DEMAND
If the VHWallet Platform is rapidly adopted, the demand for VHWALLET could rise dramatically and at a pace that exceeds the rate. Under such a scenario, the entire VHWallet Platform could become destabilized, due to the increased cost of running distributed applications. In turn, this could dampen interest in the VHWallet Platform and VHWALLET. Instability in the demand of for VHWALLET may lead to a negative change of the economical parameters of an VHWallet based business which could result in the business being unable to continue to operate economically or to cease operation.
RISK OF TEMPORARY NETWORK INCOHERENCE
We recommend any groups handling large or important transactions to maintain a voluntary 24 hour waiting period on any VHWALLET deposited. In case the integrity of the network is at risk due to issues in the clients, we will endeavour to publish patches in a timely fashion to address the issues. We will endeavour to provide solutions within the voluntary 24 hour waiting period.
OTHER RISKS RELATED TO THE USE OF VHWALLET
The VHWallet will not be responsible for any losses, damages or claims arising from events falling within the scope of the following five categories: Mistakes made by the user of any VHWallet-related software or service, e.g., forgotten passwords, payments sent to wrong DL Wallet addresses, and accidental deletion of wallets. VHWallet cannot be held responsible for any software related problems to VHWallet and/or any VHWALLET-related or service, e.g., corrupted wallet file, incorrectly constructed transactions, unsafe cryptographic libraries, malware affecting VHWallet website and services and/or any VHWALLET-related software or service. Technical failures in the hardware of the user of any VHWALLET-related software or service, e.g., data loss due to a faulty or damaged storage device. Security problems experienced by the user of any VHWALLET-related software or service, e.g., unauthorized access to users' accounts. The user are sole responsible for the security of their account. Actions or inactions of third parties and/or events experienced by third parties, e.g., bankruptcy of service providers, information security attacks on service providers, and fraud conducted by third parties.
ACKNOWLEDGEMENT AND ACCEPTANCE
Acknowledgment, Acceptance of all Risks and Disclaimer of Warranties and Liabilities THE USER EXPRESSLY KNOWS AND AGREES THAT THE USER IS USING THE VHWALLET PLATFORM AT THE USER’S SOLE RISK. THE USER REPRESENTS THAT THE USER HAS AN ADEQUATE UNDERSTANDING OF THE RISKS, USAGES AND INTRICACIES OF CRYPTOGRAPHIC TOKENS AND BLOCKCHAIN-BASED SOFTWARE, VHWALLET PLATFORM AND VHWALLET. THE USER ACKNOWLEDGES AND AGREES THAT, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY ANY APPLICABLE LAW, THE DISCLAIMERS OF LIABILITY CONTAINED HEREIN APPLY TO ANY AND ALL DAMAGES OR INJURY WHATSOEVER CAUSED BY OR RELATED TO RISKS OF, USE OF, OR INABILITY TO USE, VHWALLET OR THE VHWALLET PLATFORM UNDER ANY CAUSE OF ACTION WHATSOEVER OF ANY KIND IN ANY JURISDICTION, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ACTIONS FOR BREACH OF WARRANTY, BREACH OF CONTRACT OR TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE) AND THAT NEITHER VHWALLET NOR VHWALLET TEAM SHALL BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, GOODWILL OR DATA. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF CERTAIN WARRANTIES OR THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR CERTAIN TYPES OF DAMAGES. THEREFORE, SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS IN THIS SECTION MAY NOT APPLY TO A USER. IN PARTICULAR, NOTHING IN THESE TERMS SHALL AFFECT THE STATUTORY RIGHTS OF ANY USER OR EXCLUDE INJURY ARISING FROM ANY WILLFUL MISCONDUCT OR FRAUD OF VHWALLET.
VHWallet is not liable for:
• Unavoidable casualty
• Delays in delivery of materials
• Government orders
• Acts of civil or military authorities
• Lack of energy
• Any similar unforeseen event that renders performance commercially implausible.
VHWALLET SERVICE RESTRICTION
By using any service related to VHWallet, the following binds you:
• You must be at least 18 years old to use any of VHWallet services.
• All information that you provided must be true, accurate and correct.
• You acknowledge that trading VHWALLET involves large risks and could result in significant financial losses, and both VHWallet cannot be held liable for any loss or gain.
• VHWallet does not guarantee VHWALLET or bank transfer disbursement times and will not be liable for any delays.
• Trade orders placed on the site are binding and cannot be cancelled or reversed.
• Orders, deposits and withdrawals are subject to limits which may be changed over time.
• VHWallet reserve the rights to suspend your account at any time for any reason.
• This service is provided without warranty of any kind and VHWallet does not guarantee that the site and services provide by VHWallet will be available 100% of the time. You acknowledge and accept that the website may become unavailable from time to time due to various circumstances and that VHWallet will not be liable for any losses due to the system or service becoming unavailable.
• VHWallet will not be responsible for any loss of VHWALLET due to a system breach.
• VHWallet cannot and does not guarantee the value of VHWALLET and has no obligation to buy back the VHWALLET at any time.
• It is your responsibility to determine, account and pay for any taxes that apply to your trading and VHWALLET transactions.
• You are fully responsible of the security of your wallet, VHWallet cannot be held liable for any breaches, hack or loss of any VHWALLET.
You may not use VHWallet products or services to engage in any of the following activities:
• Violation of any laws, statutes, ordinances, or regulations
• Narcotics, steroids, drugs, or other controlled substances
• Drug paraphernalia
• Items that promote or facilitate illegal activity
• Stolen goods
• Items that promote or facilitate hate, violence, or racial intolerance
• Items that are considered obscene
• Items that are counterfeit or otherwise infringe or violate copyright, trademarks, or other intellectual property
• Ammunition, firearms, or other weapons that require licensing
• Sale of personal information
• Prostitution or illegal escort services
• Extortion or blackmail